The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
All notices from LEI Technology to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to LEI Technology shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
6461 Northam Drive Mississauga, On, L4V 1J2 Canada
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to LEI Technology five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
6461 Northam Drive Mississauga, On, L4V 1J2 Canada
Copyright © 2010-2013 LEI Technology. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2010-2013 LEI Technology. All rights reserved.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. LEI Technology and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if LEI Technology believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of LEI Technology and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, LEI Technology ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, LEI Technology ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Sales Tax
LEI Technology charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable province sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped. Applies to Canada clients only.
ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Products that become defective due to defects in materials and workmanship during the first year of
having been received by the user will be repaired or replaced by LEI Technology. Warranty
repair/replacement does not extend to equipment that has been damaged physically.
- Customers agree to pay all shipping and handling related to the return equipment. LEI Technology will pay to ship the repaired or replaced products to the customer.
- Defective equipment is to be returned in original packaging along with all contents including cords, power adapters, manuals and other accessories.
- DOA (Dead on Arrival). In the event of hardware systems fail to operate during the first 30 days of ownership, Lanner will provide a replacement of units after receiving the unit back.
- Customers have two options for replacement/repairing:
- Repair/Replacement after return. LEI Technology will repair or replace customer equipment only after we have received the defective unit and necessary troubleshooting performed.
- Advance replacement. Customers must purchase this service previously. At customer’s request, we are happy to ship a replacement unit immediately upon issuing an RMA number. This must be specifically requested by customer. Customer will be charged for the full value of the equipment being sent out and will then be credited for that amount once the defective unit has been returned to LEI Technology. Credit will not be given for physically damaged equipment. If we do not receive your original product within 10 days, we will charge to your credit card or invoice you for the current standard price for the product.
- Software (exchange, return, reinstall, reimage).
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power.
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers or service tags.
- Normal wear and tear.
LEI Technology is not responsible for any loss or damage of data, software and removable media. Customers must back up the data on any storage device(s) and only ship the defective product(s) to LEI
EXTENDED WARRANTY POLICY
1-year Extended Warranty
6% of the non-consign product selling price
2-year Extended Warranty
14% of the non-consign product selling price
3-year Extended Warranty
22% of the non-consign product selling price
EQUIPMENT RETURN POLICY
Please contact LEI Technology customer service to generate a case number to begin the process of
having a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number assigned. An RMA Request Form will be emailed
to you for warranty repair/replacement. RMA number can be obtained 1 to 3 days from our support
department. We will need answers to a few questions before issuing the RMA number. All equipment
returned to LEI Technology for any reason must have a RMA number clearly identified and visible on the
outside of the box, and a copy of the RMA Request Form inside the box. Packages arriving at LEI
Technology without an RMA number may be rejected and returned to sender.
Lanner products may be returned for a full refund during the first 14 days of having received your Lanner
- 15-30 days: 75% refund.
- 31-60 days: 50% refund.
- No returns are accepted after 60 days of initial delivery.
- LEI Technology will not pay for shipping and handling related to the return product. The initial cost of shipping the product to you will not be refunded.
- All equipment is to be returned in working order in its complete original packaging along with all contents including cords, power adapters, manuals and other accessories. Failure to do so may incur a 20% restocking fee charged to the user. No refund will be given for damaged products.
RMA TURNAROUND TIME
Within 3- 30 business days after receipt of returned parts, the repaired item or replacement item will be
ready for return shipment. Transport time is estimated to be 1-6 days for domestic and international
OUT OF WARRANTY
A product may be determined out-of-warranty, if the warranty period has expired, or if the product has
been damaged/misused. The customer is responsible for diagnosis fee regardless whether the hardware
can be repaired or not. If the hardware can be repaired, Support department will quote fee for the repair,
including parts, labor & freight, for the customer’s acceptance. If the product can be repaired and the
customer approves the charge, the diagnostic fee will be credited towards the repair cost. The customer
decides to proceed with the repair or not. LEI Technology warrants the repaired parts for additional 30
days per date of the invoice.
Repairing 25% of the current customer list price
Hardware replacement Current price
RMA no defect found. For products that have no functional issues a non-refundable diagnostic fee will be
charged to the customer.
An evaluation order is a sale with an agreed upon return expectation. You have the option to keep the
merchandise or return it at the end of the evaluation period. All evaluation units must be returned to and
received by LEI Technology within 30 days of shipment.
LEI Technology usually ships new merchandise for evaluation. The unit must be returned in as-shipped
(new) condition, with all original documentation, manuals, parts, cd/dvd, cables, etc., and in original
packaging. You are responsible for shipping damage if the wrong packaging is used. There is no
allowance for damage from “normal use”. Any scratches, dents or other damage you inflict during your
evaluation will render the unit ‘not new’ and not resalable.
Terms of Payment
All evaluation goods are payable 30 days after shipment.
- 31-60 days: 20% restocking fee.
- 61-90 days: 50% restocking fee.
- No returns are accepted after 90 days of initial delivery.
- Evaluation returned in bad conditions: 20% restocking fee.
Cost of Shipping
Customers agree to pay all shipping and handling related to the return equipment. If the customer
decides to keep the equipment, LEI Technology will charge the total amount of the invoice (including
- Store Hours
Customer service hours are 8.30 - 5pm, EST. Please call 1877 813 2132.